SIDESWIPE is a master battle tactician. He developed a method of dispersing large gatherings of DECEPTICONS with his blasters before screeching into the fray with his Cybertanium blades at the ready. His special race-tuned vehicle mode allows him to enter the battle faster than ever before - just the thought of which causes the spark of DECEPTICONS to dim!
|Strength: 8||Intelligence: 7|
|Speed: 8||Endurance: 6|
|Rank: 5||Courage: 7|
|Firepower: 3||Skill: 9|
Sideswipe (Rally) Images
Sideswipe (Rally) Toy Information
|Release Date||June 2011 (2011)|
|Wave||Wal-Mart Exclusive Rally Style Series|
|Filed Under||TF3 DOTM Autobots|
|Additional Toy Info |
Wal Mart Exclusive in the US.
Sideswipe (Rally) Parts Information
Sideswipe (Rally) Additional Info
Rally deco based on the Generation 2 Go Bot Sideswipe. Like the Wal Mart Exclusive Bumblebee, the various sponsor details are all references to previous Transformers series:
- 04 - a reference to the original Generation 1 Sideswipe's ID number on his Japanese release.
- Lithonian Drivetrain - a reference to Lithone, a planet devoured by Unicron in the opening minutes of the 1986 Animated Transformers movie.
- Axalon Rattraps - a reference to Rattrap, a major character from Beast Wars and Beast Machines. The Axalon was the Maximal ship in Beast Wars, and a spaceship named Axalon also appeared in Transformers Armada.
- Sunbro - either a reference to Sunbow, the animation company responsible for the Generation 1 Transformers cartoon, or a reference to Sunstreaker, Sideswipe's brother (hence Sunstreaker's Brother)
- Transtech Autobot symbol on the rear of the car - the "hero" faction symbol from the unmade Beast Machines sequel series, Transtech.
- Maccadam's on the rear spoiler - a reference to Maccadam's Old Oil House, a drinking establishment in Marvel Comics Generation 1 and later Transformers Animated (amongst others)